October 10, 2014
Posted by Rachel Burke with No comments
During my senior year of college, I spent my winter semester in Paris. Aside from the chilly weather and daily museum trips with my classmates, I managed to squeeze in some pretty rad experiences.
My favorites things about Paris:
- Eating crepes for every meal of the day.
- The view at Sacre Cour. (And a great place for shopping!)
- The Moulin Rouge... A-MAZING. Ironically, I wasn't even going to go, but my classmates convinced me to join them. And I am SO HAPPY they did. An INCREDIBLE show!
- Bar hopping at Rue de la Huchette.
- Seeing Jim Morrison's grave at Pere Lachaise. Coolest experience ever! (Did I mention I LOVE The Doors??)
- And of course, The Eiffel Tower Light Show is pretty cool too :)